Cash Patrol Slot Review – Pragmatic Play
It has been a week since my last Pragmatic Play slot review; the latest was for the game titled ‘Queen Of Gods’, which has a max win capped at 1,839x and four different Free Spins options. Today we are learning all about ‘Cash Patrol’, which is set to release on June 20th across all sites.
In this slot release we join the police force, patrolling the streets and locking up bad guys to keep the city safe. The game background is a simplistic skyline in the night. There are sirens on the left and right on the top part of the reel set too. Low paying symbols are represented by the standard J – A as different coloured donuts. Premium symbols are represented by police equipment and criminals luxuries.
Cash Patrol has a classic setup of 5 reels by 3 rows; this includes 25 set pay lines. This slot is high variance with a set RTP of 96.5% and a max win capped at 10,500x. You can bet from £0.25 to £125.
Cash Patrol Pay Table & Symbols
There are 16 symbols in total; this includes 4 low paying symbols. These are represented by J, Q, K and A. There are also 4 premium symbols; these are represented by handcuffs, police hats, stacks of cash and a luxury car. In addition to these regular symbols are a wild symbol, a scatter symbol, a money symbol and 5 different collect symbols. In addition to these regular symbols is the luxury car premium, which pays 32x for 5 across a pay line. Wilds substitute for all symbols except the bonus, money and collect symbols. Wilds appear on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5. The money symbol appears on reels 1, 2, 3 and 4, taking a random value from a predefined set. Collect symbols only appear on reel 5.
Cash Patrol Features
If one or more Money Symbols land on the reel set and any of the collect symbols land on reel 5 one of the following features is awarded;
- Collect – Values of all money symbols on the reel set are collected and paid.
- Extra Credit Collect – The value from the Extra Credit Collect symbol is added to all money symbols on the reel set, and then all are collected to be paid.
- Multiplier Collect – The value of all money symbols on the reel set is multiplied by the value of the Multiplier Collect symbol. Values are then collected and paid.
- Expanding Collect – All reels that contain at least one Money Symbol will expand to fill the reel with money symbols. Money symbols added take a random new value; then all values are collected and paid.
- Respin Collect – When this symbol lands, all Money Symbols will remain in place, and other symbol positions will respin. Then all values are collected and paid.
Landing 3 or more bonus symbols during a base game spin will trigger the Free Spins feature. Awarding 8 Free Spins, during spins, money symbol values that hit are added to the ‘Bonus Pot‘. After all spins, the value of the bonus pot is returned to the reels as a Giant Money Symbol on reels 1 – 4. One final respin is triggered; if collect lands on reel 5, the value of the pot is paid. Landing 3 scatters during a Free Spin will award 8 additional spins.
Overall, I think this slot is filled with many popular mechanics and perfect for high volatile players. With a max win capped at 10,500x and a Free Spins feature with money symbols. Be sure to try out the game for yourself on release and check out our exclusive casino offers.