Gods Of Olympus Megaways Slot Review – Blueprint Gaming
Well, Blueprint Gaming have already announced new upcoming titles, after their recent release ‘Super Lucky Charms‘. However, their next two-slot releases do incorporate Megaways, which not everyone is a fan of now. The industry is saturated with Megaways games now. Another mechanic found in both is Bonus Buys, which again is so saturated now. Big Time Gaming was the first for both of these mechanics, but now they license these to many other providers. The next Blueprint Gaming release is titled ‘Gods Of Olympus‘ and set to release soon.
Gods Of Olympus has a Greek mythology theme, which seems popular in the industry. In the background is a beautiful greek inspired city, with waterfalls and structures. Visuals are well-produced, however, this theme does bore me. On the left and right side of the reel set is golden torches with a simple flame animation. I do love small details like this.
Gods Of Olympus has a setup of 6 reels by 2-5 rows, this includes 15,625 ways. This game is medium-high variance due to the max win of 10,000x and set RTP of 96.03%. You can bet from £0.10 – £10.00.
Gods Of Olympus Megaways Slot Review Paytable & Symbols
This slot has 12 symbols in total, this includes 6 low paying symbols. These are represented by 9,10, J, Q, K, And A. There are also 4 premium symbols represented by different mythology gods. There is also a wild symbol and bonus scatter. The most valuable symbol is Zeus, which pays 25x for 6 across a pay line.
Gods Of Olympus Megaways Slot Review Features
You can purchase two different bonus features and can land the bonus feature naturally. You can buy the ‘Power Spin‘ feature for 50x and ‘Bonus Guarantee‘ for 100x. The power spin is a spin between 5 different mini features. These 5 features are;
- Wild Thunder – Up to 10 Wilds Added.
- Colossal Thunder – Up to 6 reels will be converted into a colossal reel.
- Mystery Thunder – Mystery Symbols are added to all 6 reels.
- Bonus Thunder – Bonus symbols are added to reels on maximum Megaways.
- Respin Thunder – Winning symbols are held as reels respin.
You can buy the main bonus feature for 100x or land 3 or more scatter symbols. 3 Scatters Award = 10 Free Spins, 4 Scatters Award = 12 Free Spins, 5 Scatters Award = 15 Free Spins and 6 Scatters Award = 20 Free Spins. Once activated you will need to select one of four artifacts to reveal one of the four different free spins features. These are;
- Colossus Free Spins – Spins begin with an x2 roaming wild on reels 2-5. Collect scatter symbols to upgrade the roaming wild to a max of x625. Each upgrade awards 2 extra spins.
- Wild Storm Free Spins – Special symbols on reels 1-6 turn the same symbols wild in the wild zone. Collect scatter symbols to activate max Megaways in the wild zone. bonus upgrade awards 2 extra spins.
- Rise Of Olympus Free Spins – Each wild in view increases the unlimited win multiplier. Increments award 2 additional free spins.
- Almighty Wild Free Spins – Free spins being with 2x and 3x wild multipliers active. Multiply wins up to 81x. Collect scatter symbols to upgrade the wild multipliers and multi wins up to x625. Each upgrade award 2 extra spins.
Overall, this game is jam-packed with features and has great potential. The max win of 10,000x is the spotlight for this game. The bonus buys are at standard buy prices and features can be confusing at first. However, all information is available which makes it easier to understand. Be sure to try the game on release in the future and check out our exclusive casino offers.
Gameplay – 4/5
Volatility – 4.5/5
Bonus Feature – 4/5