Golden Colts Slot Review – Play’n Go
Play’n Go released another new slot; the provider is just not stopping with creating new content this year. Queens Day Tilt was recently released which has some great potential and some beneficial features even for a 3×3 slot. Plus Wild Falls too with the dream gold rush feature everyone is trying to achieve. But now the provider has released an exciting slot titled ‘Golden Colts‘ which is available on all sites now. You can read more about it in our Golden Colts slot review.
This release has an interesting theme of western cowboys and zombies but put together. The colour scheme is very dark with a flash of lightning occurring in the background and the main street with necessary detail behind the slot. This slot has very basic detail which is disappointing for such a prominent provider. The slot has a setup of 5 reels by 4 rows, which includes 40 pay lines and a set RTP of 96%. Also a max win of 2,500x. There are no base game features which is a shame. Effectively, you are playing the game just for the bonus features.
Golden Colts Slot Review Symbols & Paytable
This slot has 12 symbols in total which includes 6 low paying symbols represented by 9,10, J, Q, K, and A. These symbols are in a basic red font with an orange outline. There are also 4 high paying symbols represented by 4 different characters with different vibrant backgrounds. There is also a wild symbol and scatter to trigger the bonus feature.
Golden Colts Slot Review Bonus Features
To activate the golden colts cylinder to reveal your bonus feature out of 7 different options you need to land 3 scatters on reels 1,3 and 5;
- Ace High Gang – 4×4 mega symbols on reels 2 to 5 for 3 free spins.
- Wild Bull – 3 free spins with 1 -2 wild reels on each spin.
- Law Of The Wild – 1 respin with sheriff symbols fully covering reels 2,3 and 4. Or a 3×3 block of sheriff symbols.
- GunSlingers – 1 free spin with a random multiplier up to 30x.
- Poker Play – 1 spin with large 2×2 gambler symbol appears and sticks on reels during spin. 1 re-spin awarded when an additional gambler appears. The gambler symbol is also wild.
- Furies – 1 free spin with two large 2×2 girl symbols appear and stick on reels. 1 or more respins until you win.
- Most Wanted – 20 posters to choose from to reveal prizes or bonus features (like in Wild North). Click until you find a red X, you will go back to the picking screen after features if picked.
Golden Colts Slot Review Conclusion
Overall, this slot lacks visually, and nothing is going on in the base game. The max win is a low 2,500x, and you have to hope you win the best feature out of the seven available. The slot needed some work before going live but can be fun to try out all the different bonus features. This game is available on all sites now for you to try it out for yourself. Remember to also check out our casino stream for more fun content. That’s it for now, see you guys soon!
Gameplay – 2/5
Volatility – 3/5
Bonus Game – 3/5