Honey Rush Slot Review – Play’n Go
I revealed the next upcoming titles from Play’n Go, but one did stand out more compared to the others. The provider has been announcing many games per month. However, there has been nothing unique and exciting for a while now. Until now! The last game I reviewed by Play’n Go was ‘The Sword And The Grail‘, which had many similarities to popular game 300 Shields. Now we have a new game titled ‘Honey Rush‘, which is set to release 31st October.
Honey Rush is based on bees, specifically the hexagon shape from the hive. In the background is a basic tree scenery, which is not in focus well. The artwork could have been so vibrant and have more detail, to match the theme better.
Honey Rush has a unique setup of 4,5,6,7,6,5,4 hexagon grid by 7 rows. This includes no pay lines, wins are formed in clusters of 5 or more symbols. Honey Rush is a medium-high variance game due to the capped max win of 9,000x and set RTP of 96.50%. You can bet from £0.20-£100.
Honey Rush Slot Review Symbols & Paytable
Honey Rush has 9 symbols in total, this includes 4 low paying symbols. These are represented by purple flowers, pink flowers, red flowers (red rose) and yellow flowers (sunflower). There are also 4 premium symbols, these are represented by bronze coins, silver coins, gold coins, and blue diamonds. There is also a honey pot wild. Symbols part of winning clusters disappear and new symbols will fall into place.
Honey Rush Slot Review Features
There is one central bonus to Honey Rush which is activated from the Rush Meter. The rush meter is filled from symbols part of cluster wins. There are 4 different levels which are 4 different bonus features. All activated from a minimum number of symbols collected. These Levels are:
- Level 1 (20 Winning Symbols+) – This level activates a Drone Colony and adds 1 sticky wild.
- Level 2 (40 Winning Symbols+) – This level activates a Drone Colony and adds 1 sticky wild.
- Level 3 (80 Winning Symbols+) – This level activates a Drone Colony and adds 1 sticky wild.
- Level 4 (160 Winning Symbols+) – This level activates a Queen Colony only.
The Colony feature is activated randomly or on non-winning spins or via the Rush Meter. When activated the symbol in the center of the grid is chosen and then cloned. Which creates a new winning cluster. There are also 3 types of Colonies:
- Drone – Creates a minimum cluster of 7 symbols, activated via the rush meter.
- Worker – Creates a minimum cluster of 7-15 symbols, randomly activated on non-winning spins.
- Queen – Creates a minimum cluster of 20-37 symbols, activated via the rush meter.
Overall, Honey Rush is a well-produced grid game. With many exciting features and clusters for wins, means lots of exciting gameplay. Plus the max win capped at 9,000x means there is some insane volatility on offer. Be sure to try the game for yourself on release and check out our exclusive casino offers.
Gameplay – 4/5
Volatility – 4/5
Game Play – 4/5