Honey Rush Slot Review – Play’n Go
It has only been days since my last Play’n Go slot release, which is for the slot ‘Fire Toad’. Which has a max win of 5,000x and an exciting symbol upgrade feature in the Free Spins on offer. Today we return to the year 2019 to learn all about one of the studio’s most successful grid releases. This game is titled ‘Honey Rush’, originally released 31st October 2019.
This slot has a theme based around Bees, with a honeycomb-shaped grid for the reel setup and a game background set on a tree branch. Symbols are represented by different flowers and coins. The background is mainly blurred out, with some of the tree branches and leaves to be seen. Visuals show a unique art style and catch your eye with the unique colour scheme used.
Honey Rush has a setup of 4-5-6-7-6-5-4 reels by 7 rows, this includes cluster pays of 5 or more matching symbols. This slot is high variance with a set RTP of 96.5% and a max win capped at 9,000x. You can bet from £0.20 – £100.
Honey Rush Slot Review Symbols & Paytable
Honey Rush has 9 symbols in total, this includes 4 low-paying symbols. These are represented by purple flowers, pink flowers, red flowers (red rose), and yellow flowers (sunflower). There are also 4 premium symbols, these are represented by bronze coins, silver coins, gold coins, and blue diamonds. There is also a honey pot wild, which substitutes for all paying symbols and can appear as a multiplier wild. Symbols part of winning clusters disappear and new symbols will fall into place.
Honey Rush Slot Review Features
There is one central bonus to Honey Rush which is activated from the Rush Meter. The rush meter is filled from symbols part of cluster wins. There are 4 different levels which are 4 different bonus features. All activated from a minimum number of symbols collected. These Levels are:
- Level 1 (20 Winning Symbols+) – This level activates a Drone Colony and adds 1 sticky wild.
- Level 2 (40 Winning Symbols+) – This level activates a Drone Colony and adds 1 sticky wild.
- Level 3 (80 Winning Symbols+) – This level activates a Drone Colony and adds 1 sticky wild.
- Level 4 (160 Winning Symbols+) – This level activates a Queen Colony only.
The Colony feature is activated randomly or on non-winning spins or via the Rush Meter. When activated the symbol in the center of the grid is chosen and then cloned. Which creates a new winning cluster. There are also 3 types of Colonies:
- Drone – Creates a minimum cluster of 7 symbols, activated via the rush meter.
- Worker – Creates a minimum cluster of 7-15 symbols, randomly activated on non-winning spins.
- Queen – Creates a minimum cluster of 20-37 symbols, activated via the rush meter.
Overall, I think Honey Rush is one of Play’n Go’s best releases to date. With exciting gameplay, every time you play thanks to the features on offer and high variance with a max win capped at 9,000x. Be sure to try out the game for yourself if you haven’t already. Check out our exclusive casino offers.