Masters Of Olympus Slot Review – Snowborn Games
It has been three months since the last slot launch by Provider Snowborn Games. The studio has a small portfolio that consists of 14 games and is available in over 430 casinos. For some providers, less is more when it comes to the quality of each game produced. It is also refreshing to see new launches every 1 to 2 months as fans can keep up with ease and be excited about each announcement. The latest review I wrote is for the slot ‘Peaky Pigs’, which has a fun piggy theme which reminds me of the popular TV Show Peaky Blinders. Snowborn Games is underrated, in my opinion. Each launch stands out with beautiful detailed visual aspects and stands out with its unique ideas. In today’s review, we are learning all about ‘Masters Of Olympus’, which was released on the 24th of January!
This slot uses one of the most popular themes within the casino industry and is a player favourite. Ancient Greek Mythology, with a range of gods and goddesses appearing as special & premium symbols. The game background displays a beautiful mountainous landscape. Using light pastel-like colours like purple and pink. There is a pillared structure on the left side behind Zeus, who is standing holding a lightning Bolt ready for the Respin Feature. The reel set also showcases pillars with golden detailing.
All symbol artwork is beautifully created, with golden borders for low-paying symbols. Premium symbols each have a vibrant background and glowing eyes with more golden details. These symbols transform into stone when no longer active in the main feature. The background is transformed into a night sky, with constellations within the stars and water covering inactive reels. This game includes a lot of small details and is well thought out by Snowborn Games.
Masters Of Olympus has a setup of 5 reels by 4 rows; this includes 1,024 ways to win. This slot is high variance with a set RTP of 96.01% and a max win capped at 20,000x. You can bet from £0.10 to £25.
Masters Of Olympus Symbols & Pay Table
There are 12 symbols in total; this includes 4 low-paying symbols. These are represented by Diamonds, Clubs, Spades and Hearts. There are also 4 premium symbols, which are represented by Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares and Athena. In addition to these regular symbols are a Wild Symbol and a Bonus Scatter Symbol. The highest paying symbol is the Athena Premium, which pays 3x for 5 across a pay line. The Scatter Symbol appears on reels 1, 3 and 5. Wilds substitute for all symbols except the Bonus Symbol.
Masters Of Olympus Features & Mechanics
A Coin Overlay symbol can land during the feature and will be collected into the meter. Collecting 3 of these coins during the feature will award the Olympus Bonus or the Spartan Bonus of the Spartan Booster collection.
Collecting Wild Symbols grants a chance of triggering the ‘Zeus Respins Feature‘. Once triggered, Wild Symbols on the reel set will expand to fill the reel it lands on, and a respin begins. With each Respin the Wild will move down one symbol position. If another Wild lands, it will also expand. This feature continues until there are no more visible Wilds.
Landing Bonus Symbols on reels 1 and 3 will collect to be added towards the ‘Spartan Booster Feature‘. This is applied in the next bonus feature after the collection is complete and awarded the ‘Spartan Bonus’. With additional spins and the increased chance of gods & hot spots.
3 Respins are awarded, and 3 Silver Coins are in the scatter positions from the initial trigger. 4 Respins are awarded for the ‘Spartan Bonus‘. Landing any symbols will reset spins back to 3/4. At the end of this feature, all values are added together for your total win. During these respins, the following symbols below can land and award special rewards;
- Silver Coins – Multiplier values between 1x to 9x. When the Multiplier increases over 9x the coin will turn into a Gold Coin.
- Gold Coins – Multiplier values between 10x to 50x.
- Poseidon – Lands with a Multiplier Value between 1x and 9x. Triggers a reel expansion with a Multiplier value and expands the reel set one row down. Activating any symbols on the new row.
- Aphrodite – Lands with a Multiplier Value between 2x and 9x. Multiplying all symbols landing on that spin and all spins after.
- Ares – Lands with a Multiplier Value between 1x and 9x. Collecting the value of all symbols on the spin, it lands on.
- Athena – Lands with a Multiplier Value between 1x and 9x. Collects the values of all symbols on that spin and any following spin.
- Zeus – Lands with a Multiplier Value between 1x and 9x. The Multiplier value is added to all other symbols on the reel set on this spin and any following spin.
- Apollo – Lands with a Multiplier Value between 1x and 9x. The Multiplier value is added to all other symbols on the reels once on the spin it lands on.
- Hades – Lands with a Multiplier Value between 1x and 9x. Reactivates all Apollo and Ares symbols that have landed on the spin before.
- Hot Spots – Hot Spots are randomly drawn on the reel set and indicate a higher chance of landing any symbol other than a silver or golden shield.
Overall, after a three-month wait Masters Of Olympus was worth being patient. Snowborn Games has created beautiful artwork and animations to match. Plus, a volatile slot experience with a wide range of mechanics incorporated. Including a Respin main feature with 9 unique special symbols and a Lighting respin feature. There are even 3 different Bonus Buy options if you want to skip the base game experience. Try the slot out for yourself and check out our exclusive casino offers.