Money Train 2 Slot Review – Relax Gaming
It has been around a month since I last reviewed a Relax Gaming slot release. The last is titled ‘La Fiesta‘, which intrigued me with the high variance on offer and a big range of features. Which included 3 mini-features and 3 different free spin bonuses. Next from the studio, we have an exciting slot sequel. Titled ‘Money Train 2‘, which is available to play now across all sites.
The original Money Train slot was released 7th August 2019 and shocked the casino community with the exciting gameplay. A year later the game has been given an update and transformed into a high variance masterpiece. The train itself has been given a makeover with dynamite, chains and weapons attached. With a town set in the desert in the background, the train has steampunk-inspired artwork. Overall, visuals are well designed and have impressive detail to set the scene in this new sequel.
Money Train 2 has a setup of 5 reels by 4 rows, this includes 40 set pay lines. This slot is a high variance with a set RTP of 96.4% and max win capped at 50,000x. You can bet from £0.20 – £20.
Money Train 2 Pay Table & Symbols
There are 10 symbols in total, this includes 4 low paying symbols. These are represented by metal shaped diamonds, clubs, hearts and spades with a different vibrant colour painted on each. There are also 4 premium symbols, these are represented by blue, green, orange and red background characters. In additon to these regular symbols is a skull wild and bonus scatter. The highest paying symbol is the red background character premium, which pays 20x for 5 across a pay line. Wilds substitute for all symbols except scatters.
Money Train 2 Features
The ‘Respin Feature‘ is always triggered when two scatters land. Once triggered the bonus scatters to reveal a multiplier, which is added together and re-spins are awarded until a win lands. Every non-winning respin will increase the multiplier by 1x.
The ‘Money Cart Bonus Round‘ is triggered by landing 3 or more bonus symbols during a base game spin. The persistent gold symbols can substitute bonus symbols when triggering this bonus. Once the bonus round starts the symbols that triggered this feature will reveal a multiplier value and 3 spins. There is a big range of symbols which can land during these spins, all reveal a multiplier and some have abilities such as;
- Bonus Symbol – Multiplier between 1x – 10x.
- Golden Bonus Symbol – Value between 20x – 200x.
- Payer – Adds its value to all other symbols visible.
- Collector – Collects all visible values and adds them together.
- Collector/Payer – Adds all visible values to its own value.
- Sniper – Doubles the values of 3 to 8 other bonus symbols.
- Necromancer – 2 and 7 unused non-persistent special symbols to life again (collector, payer, collector/payer or sniper).
- Reset Plus – Increases the starting value of spins left count by one.
- Persistent Payer – Adds its value to all other visible symbols on that spin and any spins that follow.
- Persistent Sniper -Doubles the values of 3 – 8 bonus symbols at the end of that spin and every spin that follows.
- Persistent Collector – Collects all visible values on the reels and adds them to its own value at the end of that spin and every spin that follows
If a persistent symbol is part of the trigger this will reveal its action before spins begin. When a reel is filled an additional reel will be opened and can happen 2 times. If all additional reels have been revealed a symbol is placed in every empty symbol place. The bonus round will end whilst awarding 500x your bet size. You can purchase this bonus feature for 100x if you are outside the UK.
Overall, I think Relax Gaming has done a fantastic job creating this brand new slot sequel. The original game has been amplified and transformed into high variance heaven for players with 50,000x on offer. Be sure to try the slot for yourself. Also, be sure to check out our exclusive casino offers.