Reel Rush 2 Slot Review – NetEnt
NetEnt has had a very successful year, still being one of the top providers. There are some smaller studios rising fast,however, NetEnt seems confident in staying there for even longer. The provider has released multiple games each month in 2019. Within this big list of releases are some successful games and some which have criticism. Their biggest release so far this year is definitely ‘Dead Or Alive 2’, which released in April. The game sequel had amazing feedback from the casino community. NetEnt has treated the community to another sequel before the end of 2019. This sequel is titled ‘Reel Rush 2’, available to play across all sites now.
The original Reel Rush slot was released in 2013, the game had a mixed response. However, the game is fun to play and is medium variance. The style for this game series is retro. Visually both games are very colourful and have basic visuals. The background is the beautiful scenery of many trees and small little details to make it all come together.
Reel Rush 2 has a setup of 5 reels by 1-3-5-3-1 rows (5-5-5-5-5 max). This game is medium variance due to the max win capped at 5,000x and set RTP of 95.53% – 96.58%. You can bet from £0.20 – £100.
Reel Rush 2 Slot Review Symbols & Paytable
This game has 12 symbols in total, this includes 5 low paying symbols. These are represented by purple, green, yellow, orange and red circle sweets. There are also 6 premium symbols, these are represented by blueberries, grapes, watermelons, oranges, pineapples, and strawberries. There is also a wild symbol that appears on reels 2,3,4 and 5 in the main game.
Reel Rush 2 Slot Review Features
There are so many features included in this game, let’s start with the random modifiers. Up to 3 reel modifiers can be triggered on each spin from the train below the reel set. These reel modifiers are;
- Second Chance – If no win occurs, the reels will respin.No blocks are unlocked unless the block breaker feature is awarded at the same time.
- Block Breaker – 2 or 4 blocks are unlocked. The reel area expands following a pattern.
- Random Wilds – 1-3 wild symbols randomly placed on the reel set. Excluding reel 1.
- Symbol Multiplier – Random Symbol (Excluding wild symbol) is given 1 x5,x10,x15 or x20 multiplier.
- Symbol Upgrade – After reels stop, a selected symbol is transformed into the symbol before it in the paytable. This will replace all of these symbols on the reel set.
- Extra Free Spins – One additional free spin is awarded.
- Extra Super Tokens – 3 or 15 tokens are added to the super token meter.
- Multiplier Boost – Progressive multiplier meter is increased by 1.
On the right side of the reel set is the ‘Free Spins’ meter. When two blocks are removed one star is added to this meter. Filling this meter and removing all blocks will start the Free Spins feature. If 2000 super tokens are collected the Super Free Spins feature is activated. You are awarded 1-5 super tokens for each block removed. There is also the option to buy and gamble for these tokens. You will be awarded 8 free spins, the regular free spins are played on a fully unlocked reel set with 3,125 ways. The super free spins are played on the same reel set, but with a progressive multiplier which increases by 1x for each win.
Overall, this game is full of fun gameplay and features. The base game has many reel modifiers to keep the base game interesting. The bonus feature has great potential and the max win of 5,000x is great to draw players in. Be sure to try the game for yourself and check out our exclusive casino offers.