Caveman Bob Slot Review – Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming is an underrated provider in the casino world, their name is rarely mentioned and their slots are never really hyped up or talked about. But their deal with Big Time Gaming really helped them shine, this allowed them to release ‘Machina Megaways‘. This slot was so popular around the release and so many streamers were playing it. But the provider has gone quiet since this success, until now. They have released their new slot titled ‘Caveman Bob’, which is available on all sites. Find out more in our Caveman Bob slot review.
This slot has a caveman theme which is seen in the slot title. The graphics are very impressive with great detail. While you spin an intense soundtrack plays which reflect the theme well. In the background, it is a simple still image and the slot is the main attraction anyway. Symbol designs have a cartoon design but have good detailing and have animals from the time this slot is set.
This slot has the classic 5 reels by 3 rows set up, this includes 20 set pay lines. This slot is low variance with a capped max win of 500x, along with a set RTP of 96.49%. You can bet from £0.20-£100, this slot has many different features to keep spins entertaining.
Caveman Bob Slot Review Paytable & Symbols
This slot has 10 symbols in total, this includes 4 low paying symbols. These are represented by 4 different coloured gems on basic rock backgrounds. There are also 5 premium symbols, these are represented by different animals and bob. Including wolves, rhinos, mammoths and bob the caveman. The last symbol is the wild, which substitutes for all symbols.
Caveman Bob Slot Review Features
So since there’s no scatter, this slot does not have a normal free spins feature. But instead, there are 3 differently randomly triggered features. All 3 can be triggered on any location, which we will talk in depth about.
- Hand Of Bob – Lowest visible symbol will transform into a higher one. This will repeat until a bigger win than the original win has been created. Can continue more after this too.
- Mammoth Re-spin – Re-Spin is triggered, most mammoth symbols will be colossal symbols in 3 different sizes,2×2,3×3 and 4×4. So different sizes are available depending on which environment you are on.
- Bobs Wheel – Bob will spin a wheel, where you can win up to 50x.
So the slot has 3 different locations including cave, oasis and mountain. All 3 are unique and have different features to offer. So the slot is like a 3 in 1 due to these unique locations. You start in the cave location and randomly unlock the other 2 when all 3 are unlocked you then have the choice to pick between them for your spins. These are different location features.
- Oasis – Every time bob catches a fish, it will trigger 1 of 3 features already mentioned. The wild feature is triggered randomly when fire embers appear on reels and act as spreading wilds. You can have a cluster of 13 of these wilds.
- Cave – This feature is randomly triggered, 1-5 stalactites land on reels and convert the reel into a locked wild.
- Mountain – If bob catches Pterodactyl eggs it will trigger 1 of the 3 previously mentioned features. There is also a random wild feature, 3-15 random wilds will appear anywhere on reels.
Overall, this slot is very unique and very fun to play. The different environments mechanic is something I have never seen before which I personally love! Plus the game is paired with great volatility whats not to love. I hope Relax Gaming keeps releasing unique slots to keep them in the spotlight. Remember to check out all the good sites this game is on. Give it a shot, you might just like it!
Gameplay – 4/5
Volatility – 4/5
Features – 4.5/5