Spin Town Slot Review – Red Tiger
After recently revealing their first Megaways slot, people are excited to see what else the provider has to offer this year. But before their big Megaways slot release, they announced another slot to be released titled ‘Spin Town.’ This slot is already available on all sites. This slot has an exciting theme of many different cartoon characters; the slot has very basic visuals due to the chosen art style. It has a very vibrant colouring with a simple cartoonish design so I hope it can pay well. Let’s find out more in our Spin Town slot review.
This slot has a setup of 5 reels by four rows; this includes 40 pay lines. This slot is unfortunately low variance with a max win of 400x per spin, bets of £0.20 – £200 and a set RTP of 96.23 %. This games main feature is many different wild features which I will go into detail about in this review.
Spin Town Slot Review Symbols And Paytable
This slot has 11 symbols in total which include, 5 low paying symbols represented by 10, J, Q, K, and A. There are also 5 high paying symbols represented by keys, wallets, boom boxes, helmets and suitcases of money. There is also a wild symbol, but there are 15 different wilds with just different characters. No scatter symbol here as there is no bonus feature instead just base game features with these different wilds. These wilds are the highest paying symbols paying 20x for 5 across a pay line.
Spin Town Slot Review Features
To trigger 3 of the features in this slot, you need the green man to appear on the crossing light located both sides of the slot title. Wilds will appear at both sides of the road, but when the crossing light turns green randomly, the wilds will walk across the reels. These wilds will move one reel forward per spin; some special wilds will unlock features:
- Sleepy Wilds feature – These wilds may fall asleep on reels.
- Speedy Wilds Feature – These wilds may move 2 reels at a time.
- Couple Wilds Feature – When two of these couple wilds bump into each other on reels, they combine into a wild umbrella wild and continue as x2 multipliers.
There are 3 other features which are triggered by landing 3 of the same symbols;
- Rock ’N’ Roll Shuffle feature – Land 3 Rock’n’ Roll symbols to activate 4 rocking wilds, these can cross the slot up to 10 times.
- Guardsmen’s March feature – Land 3 guardsmen symbols to activate 1×2 mega wilds which cross from either side.
- Hooligan Advance feature – Land 3 kick off symbols to activate hooligan wilds, these wilds move in tightly packed groups from either side.
Overall, this slot is unique but lacks in volatility. It is a big disappointment with all the unique features, but I am more excited for mystery reels Megaways 100%. With the max win as 400x, it is very low, the feature can be confusing at first as there are so many, but it is something new from the provider. This slot is currently available on all sites. Remember to check out our stream on Twitch. Maybe you’ll see this slot in action. That’s it, until next time!
Gameplay – 2.5/5
Volatility – 2.5/5
Features – 2/5